Take this course to get a clear plan how to develop a simple but effective candidate communication framework around your recruitment processes.
About this course
Candidate communication is an excellent method to improve what your job applicants think about and talk about your hiring process, your company and even you as the recruiter.
This course teaches you what are the 6 steps to take in order to create yourself or your entire talent acquisition team a candidate communication framework that is likely to have a huge positive impact on your candidate experiences and employer image. Apply especially the process communication -part and you increase your chances of keeping your best candidates warm and connected with your process instead of exiting your process halfway only to commit to you’re a competitor’s process.
I created this framework and applied candidate communication just like this for years when I was hiring both for my clients as well as for my own business. It worked like magic in both scenarios!
In this course, you will learn:
- The 6-step-process to develop and implement your talent acquisition this candidate communication method I created and successfully applied for years.
- About how to use communication to add value to both your applicant audiences as well as for you and the business you work for during your application phase, selection phase as well as the end of a hiring process.
- What are the three types of communication I have successfully applied to candidate communication.
- Messaging ideas to inspire you to write your own candidate communication messages.
Who is this course ideal for?
This course is ideal for everyone working in talent acquisition and especially those responsible or able to take charge of the candidate communication during a recruitment process.
The same method works well for both in-house talent acquisition as well as for recruitment consultants.
This method also adds tremendous value for inhouse talent acquisition when you don’t have the resources to develop your employer image or employer brand.
This course includes:
- 8+1 videos
- PDF workbook
- PDF overview of the 6-step planning process
- Quizzes to test your learning
- Candidate message examples to set you on your way
- A simple excel template to plan and schedule your recruitment process