In this core lesson, you learn a simple yet effective framework for planning and executing your modern employer brand. This framework, the Candidate Journey of the Information Era™️ is a key element in the Magnetic Employer Branding Method™️.
It visualizes how building an employer brand is a long-term process, a journey, instead of a campaign. Your employer brand marketing messages must:
- Successfully invite members from your talent target audience to this journey with your company.
- Move them actively forward towards conversions to make sure your employer branding activities return employer brand value to the business.
After this core lesson, you have learned how to use the Candidate Journey of the Information Era™️ as a framework for planning and executing the modern employer brand for your organization.
About this core lesson
This core lesson is the second lesson in the series of core lessons. Core lessons take you through the Magnetic Employer Branding Method™️ developed by Susanna Rantanen when courses teach you about a specific topic or a skill in building and implementing the modern employer brand in your talent marketing.
This lesson covers
- What is the Candidate Journey of the Information Era™️?
- How to use it as a framework for planning and executing your modern employer brand?
- How to work with goals, objectives and metrics in employer branding?
Who is this core lesson ideal for?
- Employer branding practitioners who are looking for a systematic and strategic way to build their employer brand.
- HR/Employer/Talent brand managers who own the employer brand budget and are responsible for the employer brand perceptions and business value.
- Small business owners who want to build an attractive company & employer brand.
- Marketing professionals looking for an employer branding framework.
This framework is a central element in the modern Magnetic Employer Branding Method™️. If you want to build the modern employer brand, this is the framework you use for planning and executing your employer brand marketing.